Saturday, October 25, 2008

Hudgens Doesn't Regret Nude Snaps

Hudgens Doesn't Regret Nude Snaps
(NSI News Source Info) October 25, 2008: "High School Musical" star Vanessa Hudgens doesn't regret the world seeing naked images of her, even though the situation left her "traumatized."
The 19-year-old Disney star was at the center of worldwide controversy when the full frontal shots, which she reportedly took to titillate boyfriend Zac Efron, appeared on the Internet.
But despite the pictures damaging her squeaky-clean reputation, Hudgens insists she is a great believer in fate.
She tells The Mirror, "I think that everything happens for a reason and I wouldn't take back anything that I've done. I don't like talking about it because it was something that was meant to be private and I'd still like to keep it as private as I can."

No comments: