Saturday, March 21, 2009

Bipasha Basu Gave Up Late Night Parties For John

Bipasha Basu Gave Up Late Night Parties For John
(NSI News Source Info) March 21, 2009: When it comes to giving in to gangly hunk John Abraham’s outrageous demands, even the gutsy babe Bipasha Basu’s feminist principles take a back seat. The Bongshell, who is known to be a night bird as she loves to go party hopping, has decided to bid adieu to her wild night-outs as her beau doesn’t approve of her fun-seeking ways.
The couple that has stood the test of time for many years now is touted to be one of the most happening love-birds of B-town. But off screen, this ‘It’ couple is not as fashionable as it would seem.
According to Bips, the seemingly uber-cool John Abraham is a protective boyfriend, who is much too concerned of the company his lady keeps.
Speaking to a news daily, the spunky actress said, “I used to go to late night parties and clubs earlier but now I don`t have time for all that. In fact John Abraham didn`t like it. He used to accompany me every time I went to such parties. When you are on the floor, there are lots of people who just try to come close to dance with even if you don`t want. Quite often they misbehave. It`s a place where people drink and dance. So there are possibilities of such things which may annoy you.”
So, taking a way out the actress just decided to give her parties a miss.
“If somebody came closer to me, John used to immediately come down on the floor and become a kind of protective wall for me. I enjoyed my parties for a while but later on I realised that John didn`t like it. So I stopped doing that. Since then it has been a long time that I went for any dance party”, added Bips.

No comments: