Monday, November 2, 2009

B&HGSG News: Taylor Swift ~ Will SNL Send Her To ER?

B&HGSG News: Taylor Swift ~ Will SNL Send Her To ER?
(NSI News Source Info) NEW YORK, USA - November 3, 2009: After being rudely interrupted by Kanye West onstage at the MTV Video Music Awards, it would seem that Taylor Swift should be ready for anything on live television.
But the singer's so giddy about hosting Saturday Night Live this weekend that she may want to watch her blood pressure.
"Starting the SNL process," Swift, 19, writes on her Twitter page. "I kinda feel like I might have a heart attack or pass out in the pitch meeting. I'm that excited."
Last week Swift said she had already started thinking up ideas for the show. "I try to prepare for everything beyond the extent of preparation. So I have all these ideas for skits," she told CMT Radio's Cody Alan. "I have like 10 ideas right now, I'm probably gonna walk in there with 35 ideas."

No comments: