Tuesday, July 6, 2010

B&HGSG News: Action Time For Sayali Bhagat With Yajness Shetty

B&HGSG News: Action Time For Sayali Bhagat With Yajness Shetty
(NSI News Source Info) My Desk YYZ - July 6, 2010: Sayali Bhagat may not have had many hit films to her credit till now, but the girl definitely knows how to stay in action. Being a die-hard fitness freak, the girl has gone a way ahead in keeping her mind and body fit through fight, action and martial art, along with trainer Yajness Shetty.

Talking about her long time stint with action and fight trainings, Sayali says, “I have learnt kick boxing from Cheetah Yajness, and training has helped me to boost my physical fitness, especially it has enhanced my stamina, flexibility and movement coordination. My whole body got proper exercise and the whole muscular system has got activated.”

This time she chose Yajness for her martial arts training and has enough reasons for her choice as she says, “First and foremost his experience, he has worked with most of the stars in Bollywood, so he knows how to work with them and then his knowledge of martial arts. With due respect to other trainers, I think Yajness is best among equals.”

Citing the benefits of the training, Bhagat says, “I have learnt to eat right and live healthy. I have also learnt the correct way of breathing and controlling it. Martial arts is an effective way of fighting many problems and diseases of contemporary society and sedentary life, and, generally, of a weakened immunity system. Everybody should indulge in one type of martial art because it is not about only self-defence but concentration, determination and self-control.”

No comments: