Saturday, August 28, 2010

Karissa Shannon Confirms Heidi Montag Sex Tape, Blames Spencer Pratt for Camera Theft

Karissa Shannon Confirms Heidi Montag Sex Tape, Blames Spencer Pratt for Camera Theft

Questions continue to surround the Heidi Montag sex tape, specifically: Is there a Heidi Montag sex tape?

Former Playboy model Karissa Shannon has the answer: Yes, I got busy with this enormous, fake-breasted realty star on camera.

"There is a sex tape of me and Heidi," Shannon tells Radar Online, adding that SpencerPratt was not around when this girl-on-girl action took place. "It's just me and Heidi, that's it."

Karissa Shannon PicLick It Good

Karissa Shannon confirms the existence of a Heidi Montag sex tape. We never, ever saw this coming. [Photo: PacificCoastNewsOnline]

Karissa spoke to the website while she and boyfriend Sam Jones III stopped by Millions of Milkshakes in West Hollywood last night to promote her signature milkshake (coming next week on THG - Karissa Shannon Has a Signature Milkshake: A Special Report).

Keeping a straight face, Shannon said she doesn't want people to see the video.

How did it even get out? Blame Spencer, of course.

"Me and Heidi were hanging out at her house in Malibu and he came over to pick up some stuff and he 'accidentally' took my camera," she said. "I talk to Heidi every single day and I tried to be there for her when she was going through her divorce, but now it's starting to affect my life. Spencer had no right to steal my camera. There are other things on there that I don't want to come out, including the video of me and Heidi."

You know the best way to guarantee no one sees it, Karissa? Go around talking about it. Very well played.

Related Posts

Bollywood & Hollywood Gup Shup Gossip

No comments: