Friday, April 22, 2011

Sameera Reddy wants to be a call girl and lesbian

Sameera Reddy wants to be a call girl and lesbian

Actress Sameera Reddy had paired with Surya in Vaaranam Aayiram and with Ajith in Asal. She had also done the female lead role in the recently released film tiled Nadunisi Naaigal directed by Gowtham Menon. She is also a leading actress in Telugu film industry.

Sameera Reddy wants to be a call girl and lesbian

She while speaking to the media said,” I am fed up with singing duets with heroes. I am getting these kinds of roles only. How long to hug and roll with the heroes? I like to done different kinds of roles. I am interested in doing lesbian and commercial sex worker’s roles. If somebody approaches with a good story and these kinds of roles, I am ready to reduce my salary. There is a lots of scope for acting in lesbian and commercial worker roles. I can bring out my talents. These are my dream roles. The heroines are used only for singing duets. This trend should change. Actresses also have lots of talents. So stories should be created to bring out the heroine’s talents.’



Read more: http://www.southdreamz.com/2011/04/sameera-reddy-wants-to-be-a-call-girl-and-lesbian.html#ixzz1KFhMTlBS


Bollywood & Hollywood Gup Shup Gossip

No comments: