Thursday, February 5, 2009

Drew Barrymore Loves Her Ex-Loves

Drew Barrymore Loves Her Ex-Loves
(NSI News Source Info) February 6, 2009: While many of us try to keep out distance from our exes, this isn’t the case with Drew Barrymore – as she enjoys staying close to her former flames.
“People are always like ‘Is it awkward?’ I’m like, ‘No: because if you can’t be with somebody, it doesn’t mean that the love has to go away-it just transfers to something different that works at that point in your life,” the former “ET” star tells.Barrymore’s ex Justin Long is a “really, really good friend.”
“We hang out all the time and people are like ‘Are you getting back together?’ And, we’re like, ‘No we’re just friends.’ He’s just the sweetest guy.”
And another previous boyfriend, Fabrizio Moretti, may team up with her for a project.
“My ex-boyfriend Fabio, [whom] I was with for five years-he’s the drummer for The Strokes-and I was just showing him my new movie, and we’re talking about doing a song together. I mean that’s just the way-if you’re fortunate enough-that life can be, and it’s so harmonious,” Barrymore explained.

No comments: