Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Katrina Kaif Goes Deglam....Geglam

Katrina Kaif Goes Deglam....Geglam
(NSI News Source Info) February 3, 2009: The world’s sexiest woman, as Katrina Kaif was declared in a poll last year, has decided to shed her glamourous image, for her role in critically acclaimed filmmaker Prakash Jha’s Rajniti.
And, the change of image is not restricted to her wardrobe alone. Katrina will also be required to speak in a certain dialect, for which she is undergoing voice modulation classes.Katrina says, “My role in Rajniti has different shades – I start off in a particular way and end up as a completely changed character. The character is immensely challenging and it is a huge responsibility to carry it off. I am very excited to work with Prakash Jha, who is known for his particular brand of cinema and believes in involving himself in every department of his films. I’ll soon be leaving for Bhopal to shoot for the film, where I have scenes with a crowd of around 500 people and I am gearing up for it.”

No comments: