Sunday, January 31, 2010

B&HGSG News: Chopra's Link With Kangy Imposter!

B&HGSG News: Chopra's Link With Kangy Imposter!
(NSI News Source Info) My Desk YYZ - January 31, 2010: Facebook? Nah! Fakebook? Yeah! Priyanka Chopra, the 'Fashion' able star had been interacting and following Kangna Ranaut in cyber world ….. only to discover later…. that it wasn't her at all!
Apparently, Kangy was being impersonated on a social networking site by a canny impersonator.
A shell shocked Ranaut seethes in a tabloid inter phew,"I'm going to warn Priyanka who's in New York about this whole mix up.
Even Madhur Bhandarkar informed me that he was following me on a social networking site. There are fake accounts in my name.
Apart from my fans, my friends too have been following them!"
Need to figure out this 'Raaz,' for sure…..

No comments: