Friday, September 19, 2008

Bollywood Celebs make a narrow escape

Bollywood Celebs make a narrow escape
September 20, 2008 NSI News Source Info
Paradise lost: An extremely poisonous snake entered Lara Dutta's room during the shooting of Billo Barber. The actress however remained calm, and all her co-stars praised her for her presence of mind.
Bips sees bangs: While shooting of Abbas Mustan's Race, Bipasha Basu was to do a stunt sequence where her BMW blows up, and a cannon shot was scheduled. She recalls, 'During the sequence I had to roll over and run from my car. I couldn't run away earlier as it was a two-camera set-up and the pistons and cannons fly at the end of the shot. When I finished, the cannon was flying in all directions and it could have hit me on the head. It seemed even the BMW was falling on me.'

Injury for arts sake: Aishwarya Rai suffered a scary experience on the sets of Khakee when a rehearsal car rammed into her. The entire set held their breath for a few seconds because they weren't sure if she had survived. She was rushed to the hospital and soon declared out of danger.


No comments: