Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Jessica Taylor: Lingerie Lady

Jessica Taylor: Lingerie Lady
(NSI News Source Info) March 24, 2009: She may be done with her musical group Liberty X, but Jessica Taylor has moved on the greener pastures, as evidenced by her announcement earlier today.
The beautiful British babe was unveiled as the new face of Diamond Boutique lingerie at Tesco in London England this afternoon (March 24). In a recent interview, Jessica told press that she though Ray Quinn deserved to win “Dancing on Ice,” saying, “I think Ray was very much a deserved winner and from week one he’s just been so impressive, he’s just got better and better if that was even possible and he totally nailed it on Sunday.”
She added that participating in the competition left her with some much-desired physical results. “I have been training since November so it has definitely changed my body. Most of the skating and the lifts and everything really rely on you having a strong core so it just makes everything tighten up. I have actually got muscles in my arms which I have never had before you know, so it’s been great for my body.”

No comments: