Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sarah Shahi....Hot & Sexy Beauty of Iranian/Spanish Origin

Sarah Shahi....Hot & Sexy Beauty of Iranian/Spanish Origin
(NSI News Source Info) March 22, 2009: As a legitimate media outlet, where would I be without my follow-up on yesterday’s post where I was totally enamored with Sarah Shahi. Well I’ve found even more on her and would like to put even more in her.
Apparently she’s on the NBC crime show Life which I’d be lying if I said I’d ever heard of, let alone seen. She’s also been on Showtime’s The L Word playing, shocker, a lesbian (you can see her playing a convincing lesbian making out with a woman while clad in a thong in this slightly NSFW link). She’s an Iranian/Spanish mix and even is a descendant of a 19th century Persian king. And, to top it all off, she’s a former cheerleader for the Dallas Cowboys.
So yeah, Sarah Shahi is indeed as awesome as I previously suspected. Yet she’s rarely covered in these blog spaces while the same hoes appear time and time again. So let’s take a moment to salute Sarah Shahi. With pants on, ideally. She’s a legitimate actress and practically royalty, keep it classy.

No comments: