Friday, August 29, 2008

Minissha Lamba dons bikini for Kidnap

Minissha Lamba dons bikini for Kidnap
(NSI News Source Info) August 29, 2008: After Kareena Kapoor bubbly Minissha Lamba is going to go sexy by donning… hold your breaths.. a stark white bikini. The actress is all set to bare herself in Kidnap.

And the bubbly actress who we have always seen in full clothes doesn’t mind all the skin show, she says, ” When I was told about my role, Sanjay was clear-cut and told me at the outset itself that some scenes needed me to wear a bikini and that too a white one! “
Minissha also revealed her fitness routine for turning her body sexy, “I did the usual dieting gymming routine to get a bod for the bikini.”
But for Minissha donning a bikini was not tough but finding a white bikini was toughest, ” The toughest part was finidng a stark white bikini. Normally they are in fluorescent colors or bright hues. But my designer Shilpa Bhatia who was styled me for the film managed to fine one. We shot the scenes in Mauritius. Though I know swimming, doing it in the ocean is different.”
Kidnap is newbie Imran Khan’s second movie and shows him in a completely different avatar.

No comments: