Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tanisha becomes an item

Tanisha becomes an item
(NSI News Source Info) August 28, 2008: Tanisha Mukherjee will be soon be seen performing an item number for her next flick with Kabir Sadanand’s Tum Milo To Sahi. The song will be Latin club song and we would se Tanisha gyrating to some great salsa moves.

Director Kabir Sadanand explains, “Yes, Tanisha has done an item song. She is a very dear friend. We have worked together and got along really well during my first film Popkorn Khao Mast Ho Jao. “This particular song is a fun number and I wanted someone to add to the fun element. Tanisha is one fun loving girl and was a perfect fit for the song.”
Tanisha who doesn’t know much about Salsa is equally excited about the song, adding, “Yes, this is something new for me thus rehearsals were very important. I will be seen in a pink top and fitted brown pants. This is something I really enjoyed doing.”
Tanisha is borrowing elder sis Kajol’s shoes, who was seen grooving to the Salsa in her last flick U Me Aur Hum, ” I borrowed her salsa shoes. I didn’t have salsa shoes and I used her shoes for the rehearsal,” adds Tanisha.
Well lets see if she gets praises the same way Kajol got for her performance.

No comments: