Monday, September 22, 2008

Aishwarya to work with Will Smith

Aishwarya to work with Will Smith
(NSI News Source Info) September 22, 2008: No other Bollywood actress is as well known abroad as Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. Aishwarya has already done quite a few Hollywood projects like ‘Mistress of Spices’, ‘The Last Legion’ and yet to be released ‘Pink Panther’. Now the actress will possibly again sign an international project with Will Smith in the lead role. Aishwarya said, “There is the possibility of a movie with Will Smith and I am very excited about it because the script is fabulous and no doubt, he is a great actor and is a funny companion to work with.”

Ash is also overwhelmed with the attention she is getting in Hollywood. She said, “I consider myself very fortunate to have enjoyed a fantastic support from a widespread section of audience… I am very thankful for that kind of love and support because it has given me the confidence and strength of enjoying myself and explore different genres, be it art, commercial or historical, I have done it all.”
Where Ash calls herself lucky to have been offered this project, Will Smith is also a great admirer of Ash. The comedy genius also expressed his desire to work in Bollywood.

No comments: