Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Celine Dion to Release 2 New Albums

Celine Dion to Release 2 New Albums
(NSI News Source Info) September 23, 2008: Celine Dion will release two compilation albums featuring the biggest hits of her career.
Sony BMG has announced that two new Celine Dion albums are on the way, one called My Love Essential Collection and a double disc set called My Love Ultimate Essential Collection.
On My Love Essential Collection, fans of the French-Canadian singer can hear 17 of her greatest hits, including All By Myself, Where Does My Heart Beat Now, Power of the Dream and There Comes A Time. There is also an unedited live performance of My Love included, which is being released to radio stations today (September 22).
My Love Ultimate Essential Collection features 26 classics, including Pour que tu m’aimes encore and duets with Andrea Bocelli and Barbra Streisand, The Prayer and Tell Him.
Dion is also planning a North American tour.

No comments: