Saturday, September 6, 2008

Brad Pitt Premieres “Burn After Reading” in Toronto

Brad Pitt Premieres “Burn After Reading” in Toronto
(NSI News Source Info) September 6, 2008: He just got done hamming it up at the Venice Film Festival and now Brad Pitt is back in North America, doing his thing at the Toronto International Film Festival.
The “Oceans Thirteen” stud was the center of attention as he arrived at the Roy Thomson Hall for the big premiere of his latest movie “Burn After Reading” (in theaters Friday, September 12th).

And Brad gave festival goers quite a thrill, looking mighty handsome in a black three-piece suit complete with a black silk tie and a pair of black leather shoes.
If he hadn’t made it in movies, Pitt confessed he would’ve loved to have been a rock star. “I think every guy has fantasized about being up there on stage playing to an audience. I still play the guitar now but at my age I know I suck. I love playing and I love music but that dream has gone.”
Enjoy the pictures of Brad Pitt at the Toronto Film Festival premiere of “Burn After Reading” (September 5).

No comments: