Monday, September 1, 2008

Shahid Kapoor becomes teacher for a day

Shahid Kapoor becomes teacher for a day
(NSI News Source Info) September 1, 2008: Shahid Kapoor was filming his next flick Kaminay at FTII (Film and Television Institute of India) with Priyanka Chopra. That’s when the students of the esteemed institute forced the actor to talk about filmmaking.
The students were eager to have Shahid teach them his acting fundas, how he is at ease with comedy and emotional scenes and Shahid catered to their demands for a whole one hour.
When quizzed Shahid confirmed the news, “Yes, I did meet these students while shooting for Vishal’s film. They were keen that I share my experience with them. I spent about an hour with the aspiring actors, chatting with them informally.”
Shahid also revealed what questions the students asked him, Shahid replies “I started working about four years ago and I did not have anyone to launch me in the industry. They could connect with me because I had to work my way up, just like they will have to, when they pass out of the institute. I went through several auditions before I got a break with Ishq Vishk. They will, probably, have to do the same thing. They wanted to know how they should go about their career after passing out. They also asked me how I choose my films. It was interesting to know their thoughts,” says Shahid.
All you aspiring actors out there you can also take Shahid’s great advice here.

No comments: