Monday, September 1, 2008

Neha And Ritwik dating since last 12 years!

Neha And Ritwik dating since last 12 years!
(NSI News Source Info) September 1, 2008: Former Miss-India Neha Dhupia and India’s no.1 squash player Ritwik Bhattacharya have been dating for last 12 years. Among the longest running affairs of the industry. We thought Lara Dutta and Kelly Dorjee’s 9-year long affair was the most long lasting one.

“We knew each other when I was not a squash champion and she was not an actor. Our relationship has just grown stronger by the day and today, in spite of our busy schedules we are there for each other,” says Ritwik.
Talking about the bond they share, Ritwik says, “I help her stay grounded. Her career is not remotely similar to mine. It’s very easy to lose touch with reality. Today, I can hop into a rickshaw and say, ‘Bandra station chalo’. She can’t. I’d like to think that I help her balance her life.”
Have they thought about marriage? “I don’t know. I am travelling for most part of the year for tournaments while she is busy shooting. I haven’t thought about it till now. Whenever we get the time, we see to it that we enjoy quality time together. We try to take time out for holidays,” he adds.
But like other couples we see that Neha and Ritwik do not wear their heart on their sleeve. There is a reason to that explains Ritwik,
“Sometime back, a tabloid ran a story about how we had broken off because I wanted to marry her and she didn’t. It was so funny. Whatever the media speculation about me, I will move on with my career. I am worried about her. Meaningless gossip shouldn’t hamper her career. That is the reason why I choose to stay away from the topic. Otherwise, what can be the reason for me not talking about it? There’s nothing to hide, is there?” he asks.
Hope this long running affair continues running as long as it can!

No comments: