Sunday, September 7, 2008

Hollywood Celeb....Lily Allen & Sir Elton John

IT'S WAR! CELEB FEUDS

September 7, 2008 NSI News Source Info
It's War! Celeb Feuds

Hollywood Feuds

Not all was chummy between young pop singer Lily Allen and her industry elder, Sir Elton John, when they hosted the GQ Men of the Year Awards on Tuesday in London. Allen was slurring her words and swearing after reportedly spending much of the evening sipping champagne onstage. At one point, when she told the audience, "Now we reach a very special point in the evening," John cracked, "What, you are going to have another drink?" Allen, dressed demurely in a ball gown, responded: "F*** off Elton, I'm 40 years younger than you, I have my whole life ahead of me." Not to be outdone, John, 61, shot back, "I could still snort you under the table."



No comments: