Sunday, September 7, 2008

SRK left speechless by Shreyas craziness

SRK left speechless by Shreyas craziness
(NSI News Source Info) September 7, 2008: Shreyas Talpade loves to gorge on sweets and he loves Gulab Jamun so much that he can push down 20 Gulab Jamun down his throat at a time without any problem. But his obsession with Gulab Jamun is not the only thing that left SRK speechless , its the combination of curd and Gulab Jamun that he eats that left SRK shocked.

Shreyas says, “I am crazy about Gulab Jamuns. But I always have one pre-condition, I only eat them only if there is dahi (curd) to mix with it.”
“In fact on the sets of Om Shanti Om, both - my director Farah Khan and co-star Shah Rukh Khan were left speechless when they saw me relishing this combination merrily. This special combination has been my favourite sweet dish since my childhood days.”
No wonder SRK was left speechless.

No comments: