Thursday, December 4, 2008

Beyonce and Jay-Z: Contemporary Art Lovers

Beyonce and Jay-Z: Contemporary Art Lovers
(NSI News Source Info) December 5, 2008: Living it up down south in Florida, Beyonce Knowles and her hip-hop husband, Jay-Z, attended the Contemporary Art Fair in Miami erlier today (December 4).
The relaxing getaway comes after a tiring promotional run for her new movie “Cadillac Records,” which hits theaters in the States on Friday (December 5).
Meanwhile, Miss Knowles revealed in the new issue of Elle that being married to Jay-Z can be a “power struggle” with both having demanding, multi-million dollar earning careers.
“If I didn’t respect someone and they didn’t have that strength, then I would be bored,” the 27-year-old tells. “I wouldn’t be attracted to them.”
As for having kids, it’s not looking all that promising. Beyonce explains, “I’m terrified of having a child. No way! I’m terrified of delivering a child because I saw my nephew being born. That traumatized me. I’m only 27. I’ve got time.”

No comments: