Thursday, December 4, 2008

Spencer Pratt Defends Marriage to Heidi Montag

Spencer Pratt Defends Marriage to Heidi Montag
(NSI News Source Info) December 5, 2008: It's been a few weeks since secretly eloping with Heidi Montag in Mexico, and Spencer Pratt is still defending their decision.
"It was totally spur of the moment," Pratt said Thursday on Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show of his Cabo nuptials. "If I had planned it, I think I would've stepped up my ring game a little bit," he added referring to the $8 rings they picked up there for the ceremony.
And while the wedding included "margaritas, sunsets and beautiful settings," friends and family were not included – something Heidi's mom, Darlene Egelhoff, was not happy about.
"She's just hurt and reacting crazy because she wasn't there," he said of Egelhoff, who has been quoted as saying that the marriage won't last. "I can't wait to prove her wrong and be married for the rest of our lives." Pratt went on to call filming an episode of The Hills with his new mother-in-law Wednesday, the "most insane day of my entire life."

No comments: