Monday, January 5, 2009

Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway Team Up in NYC

Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway Team Up in NYC
(NSI News Source Info) January 5, 2009: Continuing on their relentless promotional press tour for their upcoming film “Bride Wars,” Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway were spotted leaving an office building earlier today (January 5). The “Get Smart” brunette and her “How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days” blonde gal pal looked upbeat as they sauntered out into the NYC streets following their photo shoot together.
As for the theme of marriage in their new flick, Anne recently told press that she’s not in any hurry to run down the aisle, especially considering her recent breakup with con man Raffaello Follieri.
She told press, “All I know is I don’t feel any pressure to get married. I don’t feel it from my family or my friends. Or even from within. I wonder if this pressure is something women place on themselves. I just want to live the happiest life ever. If you’re the person who doesn’t want to get married, then don’t get married. Who cares? It you want to commit yourself and have that piece of paper then go for it. Just be yourself.”
Herself a divorcee, Kate Hudson mused at the thought of finding Mr. Right. “I don’t know yet who the perfect guy is. I do know that I like honest guys. That gets me going. I also like men who are really upfront about who they are and what they want. Sadly, those guys are really hard to find.”

No comments: