Monday, January 5, 2009

Oprah Talks Weight Gain

Oprah Talks Weight Gain
(NSI News Source Info) January 5, 2009: She’s battled her weight for years, and Oprah Winfrey is taking action against her now-200-pound physique. In a recent interview, the talk show queen confessed that she’s been abusing food. Winfrey revealed, “It’s not about the food. It’s about using food – abusing food. Too much work. Not enough play. Not enough time to come down. Not enough time to really relax. I am hungry for balance. I’m hungry to do something other than work.”
The 54-year-old media mogul also came clean about hiding her figure for her O magazine cover shots. I’ve been hiding my body because I didn’t want you to see it. Here I am, one of the most visible people in the world, trying not to be seen on the cover of my own magazine.”
In 2009, Oprah is committed to getting healthy again. “This is the year of hopefulness. My goal is to be the weight that my body can hold and be healthy and strong and fit and be itself. One of the things I had to learn to do is to embrace this body that I have and be grateful for what this body has given me. God blessed me and this body. I mean, I could weep right now thinking about the love and appreciation I have for this body. For that, I am truly grateful.”

No comments: