Friday, January 9, 2009

Katrina Kaif: I Have The Best Of All Worlds

Katrina Kaif: I Have The Best Of All Worlds
(NSI News Source Info) January 9, 2009: Katrina Kaif is a happy girl, as she believes she has the best of all worlds - ahem ahem!! She means that she is lucky to work with 40+ actors like Salman and Akshay and 20+ actors like Ranbir Kapoor and John Abraham. Ask her about this and she says, “At the start of my career I’ve worked with the best and the biggest of stars like Akshay and Salman.
My best friend is Boney Kapoor’s son Arjun, we hangout with David Dhawan’s son, and we’re all friendly with Ranbir too. I have the best of all worlds. I’m excited about Rajkumar Santoshi’s film with Ranbir; as I am about Priyan’s De Dhana Dhan with Akshay.”
Whoa she is buddies with all director’s son. Smart girl!!

No comments: