Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Kate Hudson: Lovely at the Late Show

Kate Hudson: Lovely at the Late Show
(NSI News Source Info) January 6, 2009: Continuing her day of “Bride Wars” promotional duties, Kate Hudson stepped out on Monday evening (January 5) to tape an appearance on the “Late Show with David Letterman” in New York City. Wearing a curve-hugging shiny green dress, the blonde beauty greeted fans before heading inside to tape tonight’s show as she boosts interest in her new comedy (which hits theaters this Friday - January 9).
Meanwhile, Miss Hudson recently opened up to Elle magazine about some of her past miscues when it comes to dating, saying, “I’ve been on so many bad dates. I went on one where I just left because he was so boring. I felt really bad, and I didn’t want him to pay for dinner.”
“It’s like, ‘It’s really nice to meet you’ - moving on!” she says. “Then you call your friend and you’re like, ‘Really? Really? Is that who you think I would have a great night with?!’”

No comments: