Thursday, July 24, 2008

Eesha’s universal appeal

Eesha’s universal appeal
July 24, 2008: It was an experience that Eesha Koppikhar is not going to forget for a long time. After all, it’s not every day that one gets to judge the Miss Universe contest. Of course, it was a big high for her to be one among the esteemed panel of judges like fashion designer Roberto Cavalli, Donald Trump Jr, hair stylist Louis Licari and Miss Universe 2004 Jennifer Hawkins. Eesha says that she was very impressed with the girls in the contest. “For me, all of them were winners because they were all so confident. When Miss USA tripped and fell on stage, I gave her more points because it’s not how you fall but how you get up and she did that gracefully,” she says. A lot of people thought Eesha was herself a contestant, Eesha adds with a laugh. Well, she might not have been a contestant here but she had been among the first five some years back at the Miss India contest. “I felt really bad when Miss India Simran Mundi didn’t win the crown. I met and told her that there’s lots more to life. I remember when I had not won, Manpreet Brar had come up to me and told me that I’m one of the prettiest girls in the contest and I would go a long way,” she adds. Some predictions do come true!

No comments: