Saturday, August 9, 2008

Aishwarya is my favourite actress: Bipasha Basu

Aishwarya is my favourite actress: Bipasha Basu
(NSI News Source Info) New Delhi, Aug 09, 2008:The India International Jewellery show saw Gili’s new glamorous brand ambassador, actress Bipasha Basu at her charming best. In an industry, where actresses never praise each other, the lady candidly declared that Aishwarya is her favourite actress. “My favourite actress is Aishwarya”, said the sultry actress, looking bewitching in a set of Gili diamonds, which stood out on a black evening dress and the bangs accentuating her twinkling eyes.When asked to choose between diamonds and John as her best friend, Bipasha stated that “My best friend is of course John, but my second best friends are diamonds, as diamonds a girl’s best friend.” As a message for the viewers of Spicezee, Bipasha said, “I wish Happy Independence Day to all.” When questioned on her continuous use of English in answering questions, the amused Bipasha stated that she would give an exclusive message in Hindi for Spicezee viewers, shortly before Independence Day.

No comments: