Monday, August 4, 2008

Jassi Kaur is thrilled!

Jassi Kaur is thrilled!
(NSI News Source Info) August 4, 2008: Jassi Kaur is thrilled about her two-day holiday in Goa with hubby Aziz. “This was the first time in four years that the two of us were going out on a holiday all alone.
Till now it’s either been with family or friends, never just the two of us.” The couple had a blast and a well-deserved one. “I’ve had a very hectic schedule past few months. Aziz too has been busy with his film. We were waiting to take this break,” she says.
On the work front, Jassi’s role in Betiyaan... continues to be as negative as always.
“I can’t expect this role to turn positive,” she says, “But yes, I’d like to take up some positive role in another show.” Jassi in recent times has been seen doing many reality shows. She was first seen in Mr & Ms TV some time ago.
Currently she’s doing Ek Se Badhkar Ek and will soon get busy with Saas Vs Bahu on SaharaOne. “The one show I’ve always wanted to do is Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, but that’s not come my way yet,” she says. What does she have to say about the drama that goes on in reality shows most of which are said to be staged?
“I don’t know how much of that is true. But as far as I am concerned, I have never been part of any natak.” Jassi, who’s known for her dancing skills, recently shot with Saroj Khan for NDTV Imagine’s Aaja Nachle, where she was given the Natraj trophy by the ace choreographer. Naturally, it was a big moment for the actress.
“To dance in front of Sarojji was a big thing for me. Besides, I was dancing to her choreography. And I got a ten on ten! I was so excited!”

No comments: