Sunday, August 3, 2008

Raima Sen shines in latest movie

Raima Sen shines in latest movie
August 03, 2008: Bollywood actress Raima Sen, who has been noticed for her performances in Eklavya and Chokher Bali, is all set to appear for the first time as the solo heroine in C Kkompany. Raima, who got much appreciation for her special performance in her debut film Godmother in 1999 and went on to play supporting roles, cameos and special appearances in various other films, is all set to play the solo heroine in Balaji Motion Picture's C Kkompany. She is the daughter of Bengali actress Moon Moon Sen and granddaughter of actress Suchitra Sen. "I have done various films where I have played important roles," she says. "I have done special appearances, played supporting actress or was one of the two or more heroines, but this is my film where I am the solo heroine. "I find comedy the most difficult thing to do. I don't have many comic scenes to perform in the film as I am playing a middle class girl who is the sister of under world don played by Mithun Chakraborty." About the film, she said it is about three friends from different age groups who are striving to achieve their respective dreams. It is about their struggle and a series of events which changes their lives in a dramatic way.

No comments: