Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I love Abhishek Bachchan : Sonam Kapoor

I love Abhishek Bachchan : Sonam Kapoor
(NSI News Source Info) December 16, 2008: Actress Sonam Kapoor, daughter of actor Anil Kapoor, finds her co-actor Abhishek Bachchan a charming and handsome person.
Sonam, who has just finished working with Abhishek in Rakeysh Mehra's forthcoming film Delhi 6, sounds more delighted than ever when asked to narrate her experience of working with Abhishek. Sonam gushes, "I think Abhishek is a wonderful guy. I really love him. He has such a handsome and charming personality.
It's a real pleasure to be with him on the sets of a film. I am working with him for the first time and it's a wonderful experience." It seems the newcomer that she is, Sonam doesn't pay any attention to rumors of link-ups and affairs with actors in the film industry.
In fact when asked about her alleged affair with Ranbir Kapoor earlier or with Kunal Kapoor currently, Sonam expresses surprise and says, "I never had any affair either with Kunal or Ranbir. Ranbir is a great friend of mine. We still meet and enjoy our time together. There is nothing like any affair between two of us."
Sonam says that she was quite surprised when she came to know about how she was being linked with Kunal Kapoor. "I think till today as far as I remember I haven't met Kunal more than twice or thrice. There is not an iota of truth in all these rumours."
On being asked about her Bollywood journey so far, the lively actress expresses satisfaction and says, "I owe everything to my father. Whatever I am today, it's only because of him. I have inherited fame and recognition. I have to do a lot to establish myself."
The movie Delhi 6 is based on Rakeysh Mehra's growing up days in Delhi's Chandini Chowk. The film stars Abhishek Bachchan, Sonam Kapoor, Om Puri, Atul Kulkarni, and Divya Dutta. It is Mehra's third directorial venture after the immensely successful Rang De Basanti, which was nominated for an Oscar in the foreign film category.

No comments: