Thursday, December 18, 2008

Smells Like Jessica Simpson

Smells Like Jessica Simpson
(NSI NEWS Source Info) December 18, 2008: Jessica Simpson stopped by Macy's in Chicago on Saturday to promote her new fragrance Fancy, but it was one of her pint sized fans in a Tony Romo jersey who gave her a big smile.Sounds like the autograph-seeker admires more than the QB's skills on the field and according to Jess she can't get enough of Tony either. At a concert last week she talked to the audience about him saying, "You know, I've got a cowboy, only my cowboy is a little bit different. I wrote this song for my cowboy – it's called 'Come On Over.' I can't help it. I want him all the time." Jessica always wants to heap praise on Tony, which must have been especially nice for him last night after he and the rest of his Cowboys lost to the Steelers.

No comments: