Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Penelope Cruz: Chanel Chick

Penelope Cruz: Chanel Chick
(NSI News Source Info) January 21, 2009: Making the most of her time in Paris, France, Penelope Cruz was spotted doing some retail therapy at the Chanel boutique yesterday (January 20).
The “Vanilla Sky” cutie looked a bit preoccupied as she left the store, chatting on her mobile phone and trying to avoid the paparazzi as she headed to the airport. In a recent interview, Miss Cruz explained that her role in the upcoming film “Nine” was very physically demanding at times, especially during a sexy dance routine involving a rope that left her blistered and bruised.
She revealed, “When something like that happens, you just have to keep going and forget about any physical pain. I was dancing in the dark with one spotlight on me, so I had to be extremely alert and focused. There were other things to think about, so I was not in pain while dancing - I was just praying not to fall.”

No comments: