Monday, January 19, 2009

Rishi Kapoor Can't Stop Admiring Abhishek Bachchan!

Rishi Kapoor Can't Stop Admiring Abhishek Bachchan!
(NSI News Source Info) January 19, 2009: Rishi Kapoor plays a very important role in Rakeysh Mehra’s Delhi 6 with Abhishek Bachchan and Sonam Kapoor in the lead. And Rishi really admires Abhishek Bachchan saying,
“A very smart and a handsome six foot two inches; in fact taller than his father, Abhi is a very well spoken, educated and a cultured boy. A very fine actor.” Elaborating on his words he cant help talk about this one scene he has with Abhishek where he was greatly impressed with Abhishek’s acting skills.
He says, “There is one very important scene I have in the film. It’s important for the film, to me and Abhi where I am speaking most of the lines. I am trying to tell him that don’t lose out on your girl whom you love (Sonam), otherwise you’ll turn up like me, like what my character is in the film is. Now here’s the twist.
Abhishek doesn’t say anything. He is just looking at me speechless. And the way he has done the scene, hats off to him. I haven’t seen the film yet but he was brilliant in that scene.
The way he has underplayed that scene is worth a standing ovation. My sincere kudos to him and thus I couldn’t stop myself from sending him the text message congratulating him”.
They say seeing is believing… We’ve got to see till we believe that!

No comments: