Monday, January 19, 2009

Shahrukh Khan Is A Breathtaking Super Star: Bipasha Basu

Shahrukh Khan Is A Breathtaking Super Star: Bipasha Basu
(NSI News Source Info) January 19, 2009: Shahrukh Khan is marvelous star in Bollywood Film Industry and very fond of women. Deepika Padukone and Anushka Sharma consider themselves lucky to work with Shahrukh Khan in their first film. Now Shahrukh Khan is getting appreciation form none other than Bollywood hot actress Bipasha Basu.
Bipasha Basu said, “SRK is truly a King Khan and eminent figure in Bollywood Film Industry. His way of working and sense of humor is commendable. He is a very supportive co star. Words are not sufficient to describe his qualities.”
Talking about her cameo role in ‘Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi’, Bipasha Basu , “I am very fortunate that I got the opportunity to work with Shahrukh Khan. The cameo was like Mumtaz meets Sadhana. One day of shooting with Shahrukh Khan will be memorable for me and this was my chance to dance. I really enjoyed this role and nothing else matters for me. I had seen him on screen. He is truly a nice person.”

No comments: