Tuesday, July 29, 2008

America Ferrera Makes Ugly Beautiful!

America Ferrera Makes Ugly Beautiful!

July 29, 2008: Its hard to turn ugly into beautiful overnight, (unless you’re a duckling of course) but that’s exactly what actress America Ferrera did as she shed her Ugly Betty alter ego for a glamorous red carpet appearance in New York last night.
Known throughout the world of celebrity as the bespectacled, gawky fashionless, Betty Suarez, America showed the paps just what a beauty she really is at the premiere of her new film, The Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants 2.
In a glamorous Brian Reyes strapless blue knee length dress and signature red soled Christian Louboutin heels, Ferrera, 24, was accompanied by her co-star Blake Lively.
Of her success, Ferrera said last night: ‘Being on Ugly Betty has certainly been unlike anything else I’ve done in my career. ‘I’m thankful, almost every day, that I get to wake up and do what I love.’



No comments: