Saturday, August 2, 2008

Eva is happiest in men's briefs!

Eva is happiest in men's briefs!
2 August, 2008: Sexy actress Eva Mendes says she loves wearing her boyfriend’s underwear around the house. The beauty is appearing in a steamy campaign for Calvin Klein’s Seductive Comfort underwear line, but she said she feels happier in men's briefs. “I don’t like lacy, and I don’t like contraptions! My favourite is my boyfriend’s Calvin Klein briefs. I wear them around the house all the time!” The Sun , quoted her as saying. “I love the product! I hope it speaks to women who haven’t got Calvin Klein underwear because they feel it doesn’t come in their size,” she added. Eva said she loved posing for the range of underwear and admits she will strip off more on film: “Nude scenes on film don’t faze me. For my art, I would do a lot.”

No comments: