Saturday, August 2, 2008

KAMYA RETURNS TO HER HUSBAND

KAMYA RETURNS TO HER HUSBAND
(NSI News Source Info) August 2, 2008: THE DIVORCE HAS BEEN CALLED OFF....In this world of glamour and sizzle, nothing is permanent; neither fights nor relationships. Even marriages that are supposed to last seven lifetimes, can’t survive even one. Still, Kamya Punjabi seems to be in the mood of giving her marriage another chance.
Kamya who had a supposedly tumultuous marriage to Bunty Negi is now reportedly in love with him for the second time. Even though Kamya and Bunty seemed like the perfect match for each other as they had a long courtship before they tied the knot, their destinies had something else in store for them. Cracks in their relationship started showing very early into the marriage and soon their wedded bliss turned into misery.
After innumerable fights they amicably parted ways. Just a few months back Kamya had revealed to Showtime about how turbulent her marriage actually was. “I have gone through a very bad time. My marriage…I don’t know who to blame, but it was bad. At times, I would be troubled at home and I was not allowed to leave.
It was constant stress; physically I was worn out and the mental stress was also catching up.”
Trapped in misery, she finally decided to end the ordeal when she separated from Bunty. “I tried my best to make it work; I put everything into it,” she said. “He was younger to me and I feel he was too immature and lacked a general level of understanding.
There were insecurities in his mind due to my working. Maybe I was not able to give him time and attention. I don’t know what to exactly pinpoint at. I know I tried my best, but it was a nightmare. Even today, I wish him a lot of love and happiness in life.” Just when the couple filed for divorce, Kamya confessed her feelings for another man. She had no qualms in admitting to her strong attraction towards her married co-actor Nimay Bali. “Life has been very unkind to me, as far as love is concerned,” said Kamya. “After my separation from Bunty, it was my bad luck that I happened to fall in love with a married man.
I feel it is very unfortunate but very natural at the same time. Is it my fault that I happened to love a man who was married? What would you like me do? Should I kill myself for it? There is one thing I’d like to clear out though. Please do not call it an extra-marital affair. My husband and I had separated, and I was single.”Even though Kamya was absolutely in love with Nimay, that relationship couldn’t stand the test of time either.
Bali went back home to his wife to save his marriage and severed all contacts with Kamya. Indeed a lot has transpired between Kamya and her estranged husband Bunty since then. Both of them went all out in talking about their failed marriage and there was even another man in Kamya’s life soon after. That’s why the news of their coming together again came much as a surprise. The reason for their patch-up after so much happened is still not clear. But sources close to the couple say that despite staying separate for almost a year, they were always friends. They stayed in touch despite their differences.
When we got in touch with Kamya over her rumoured patch-up with Bunty, she was very forthcoming about her current relationship status. “I don’t really want to talk about my personal life but I would just like to make it clear once and for all that I am back with my husband now. Even though we were just separated and had filed for a divorce, we were always there for each other.
The divorce has been called off and I am very happy with him now. We have both matured with time and we love each other very much. I guess whatever happened in my life happened for a reason. I would not like to dwell much in the past because it’s gone and done with,” she maintained. Well Kamya, we always get another chance to make things right, don’t we?

No comments: