Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Angelina Jolie’s Breastfeeding Confusion

Angelina Jolie’s Breastfeeding Confusion
(NSI News Source Info) November 19, 2008: Opening up about life as the mother of baby twins, Angelina Jolie recently revealed the one thing that’s really taken some getting used to - breastfeeding her two kiddies at once.
“You think, ‘Ah, if anybody can do that, I can do that,’” Jolie said on the TV show GMTV. “But it’s a lot harder than it looks in the books. I did that a few times, but [mostly] I would take turns. It just takes a long time.”

Explaining that the task was so difficult that she had to resort to a manual, the 33-year-old was adamant to satisfy the needs of four-month-old twins, Knox Léon and Vivienne Marcheline.
“There’s this football hold – it’s a lot harder than it looks in the books,” Angelina tells. “I did that a few times. I would take turns. It just takes a long time.”

No comments: