Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Eesha Koppikhar regrets doing B-grade skin flick

Eesha Koppikhar regrets doing B-grade skin flick
(NSI News Source Info) November 19, 2008: Eesha Koppikhar has rediscovered herself with a non-glamourous role in Ek Vivaah Aisa Bhi . But not long ago, the actress did a raunchy skin flick.Eesha admits she has made some bad career decisions but blames it on her manager whom, she says, she trusted blindly. The actress says it was her manager who misled her into signing a B-grade skin flick like ‘Haseena – Smart, Sexy, Dangerous’, in which she had passionate lovemaking scenes with her co-star.
"I trust people very easily and I trusted my manager, Babubhai Thiba, too, but he misled me on several occasions," Eesha is quoted by a news agency. "'Haseena - smart, sexy, dangerous' is a B Grade film, which I learnt only after signing it.
Babubhai misled me by not letting me know about the actual status of the film," said Eesha while talking about the film that will remain a botch on her onscreen image.
The movie, a superdud, starred Raj Babbar , Preeti Jhangiani , Tara Sharma and Kiran Janjani.Eesha also rues doing a forgettable and insignificant role in Abbas-Mustan’s 36 China Town .The actress now plans to shape her career carefully.

No comments: