Monday, November 3, 2008

Amy Smart Gets Political at LAVO

Amy Smart Gets Political at LAVO
(NSI News Source Info) November 3, 2008: Flanked by scantily clad showgirls, actress Amy Smart was all smiles as she hosted an evening at LAVO Nightclub in Las Vegas on Saturday night (November 1).
According to an event attendee, the party was held as a last-minute reminder to residents and visitors in Sin City to use their votes in the forthcoming presidential election.

Meanwhile, Amy recently took time to open up with Page Six magazine about how life’s been treating her, saying, “I have a beautiful garden with lavender and mint, and a beautiful bird feeder with colorful jays dropping by, and a beautiful little bench where I sit and watch my animals play. I just feel like this world is magnificent and such a blessing.”
She continues, “I was brought up to always put people and causes before myself. But I’ve found it’s important to do some things for yourself every now and then. So this year I am trying to be a little more of a diva.”

No comments: