Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Leonardo DiCaprio Permieres “Body of Lies” in Paris

Leonardo DiCaprio Permieres “Body of Lies” in Paris
(NSI News Source Info) November 4, 2008: Enjoying some time abroad, Leonardo DiCaprio was spotted making the ladies swoon at the “Body of Lies” premiere in Paris, France last night (November 3).
The “Blood Diamond” stud arrived on the red carpet outside the Gaumont Marignan Cinema looking fantastic in a charcoal grey suit with matching tie and shiny black leather shoes.

In a recent interview, Leo’s co-star Oscar Isaac gave away the secret to getting close to Mr. DeiCaprio - beating him at X-Box!
“That’s easy, he’s a pushover. Just play Xbox. Just beat him at some Xbox games. I think it depends on the game. I’m a good Halo player, and he’s good at all the other ones, so I would say we’re evenly matched.”

1 comment:

Angelm said...

I missed this movie. I was so busy when the movie came out. Heck, I still watched it in HD quality @ http://www.yayvideo.net. Leo is really good and Russel too. I like their tandem. The movie is good, however I will Departed is still the best. :)