Thursday, November 6, 2008

Katy Perry: MTV Europe Music Awards Hostess

Katy Perry: MTV Europe Music Awards Hostess
(NSI News Source Info) November 6, 2008: She’s experienced a meteoric rise to fame this year, and now Katy Perry has scored a dream gig - she’s hosting the 2008 MTV Europe Music Awards.
The “I Kissed a Girl” songstress was spotted at Saint Georges Hall in Liverpool, England for a press conference earlier today, and she confessed that landing the job of host was nothing short of amazing.

She told press, “I was so excited when I heard that I was nominated for two awards, but when I was asked to host the show I wet myself, Fergie-style!”
Perry also revealed that she’s going all-out with multiple costumes throughout the 2-hour show. “I asked how many (outfits) Christina Aguilera had - and they said 9. So I said- I want 12!”

No comments: