Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Esha Deols Goan birthday

Esha Deols Goan birthday
(NSI News Source Info) November 5, 2008: While the girl celebrated her last birthday rather religiously – in Tirupati, this year’s celebrations were expected to be ‘wild’. After all she was in Goa, the land of sand and surf, shooting for a film. But Esha reveals otherwise. “No, there were no wild plans for me,” she says, “There was no respite from work. But there were no complaints either since Goa is one of my favourite places.”
About the most special thing that happened on her birthday... Well, mom Hema flew down to Goa to spend the day with her.
“Yes, mom was here. She always spends my birthday with me, whichever part of the globe I may be in,” says Esha, “She has come to Jim Corbett and Cape Town, too, in the past... She just knows how to make it special for me!” Hey-ma, tujhe salaam !

No comments: