Friday, November 7, 2008

Leona Lewis: MTV EMA Hottie

Leona Lewis: MTV EMA Hottie
(NSI News Source Info) November 7, 2008: This past year has held so many wonderful landmarks on her meteoric rise to fame. And earlier this evening (November 6), Leona Lewis was the belle of the ball at the 2008 MTV European Music Awards.
The “Bleeding Love” songstress arrived on the red carpet looking angelic in a strapless pale pink dress teamed with a pair of open-toed silver strap heels.

As for Katy Perry’s “obsession” with her, Leona told press that she was unbelievably flattered, though she doesn’t foresee any real-life depictions of her hit song “I Kissed a Girl.”
Lewis commented, “It’s very flattering. Katy came to one of my shows in Los Angeles. She was really funny and lovely. I don’t really have girl crushes that often. I probably had people who I admire but I don’t know about a crush in that sort of way.”

No comments: