Friday, November 7, 2008

Paris Hilton’s Lack of Privacy

Paris Hilton’s Lack of Privacy
(NSI News Source Info) November 7, 2008: Causing a stir wherever she goes, Paris Hilton was busy making her way around Beverly Hills, California on Thursday afternoon (November 6).
According to a source on the scene, as soon as the heiress was spotted, she was surrounded by tourists and photographers which led her to drive away in her blue Bentley.

Wearing a powder blue outfit with matching sunglasses, Miss Hilton was able to fit in a little shopping amongst the chaos, also touching up her tan at the Portofino Sun Center.
In a recent interview, Paris revealed her disdain for not being able to go about her daily business without being swarmed, saying, “I try to sometimes travel… I’ll wear a wig and I try to go unnoticed, but it doesn’t ever work. No matter what country I go to, people recognize me and know who I am.”

No comments: